Ah good, Madhu, thanks, peace is restored. I missed that because when I saw
yours at 1059 am IST, here in London, it was still the crack of dawn.

:-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Madhu Menon <c...@shiokfood.com>
Sender: silklist-bounces+salil61=googlemail....@lists.hserus.net
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 12:10:10
To: <silklist@lists.hserus.net>
Subject: Re: [silk] Sidin Vadukut - Introduction

On 18-05-2011 11:14, anilkumar.naga...@gmail.com wrote:
> Salil:
> Obviously, you do not follow Madhu Menon on Twitter; or not checked it since
> morning ;-)

Holy crap, a thread about Sidin has morphed into one about my knives,
and we have Deepa's jokes to blame for this? This is true Mallu-Mallu
bonding.

Salil, the others are referring to my tweet about being cranky after an
SMS at 6:40 AM woke me up. Nothing much to fear.
http://twitter.com/#!/madmanweb/status/70686822690340864

Madhu Menon
http://twitter.com/madmanweb
MCorp Hospitality Consulting: http://mcorphospitality.com