Bharat's point is that the bjp rss crowd are indistinguishable from the
pakistanis in their tactics of hate politics

I agree

------Original Message------
From: ss
Sender: silklist-bounces+suresh=hserus....@lists.hserus.net
To: silklist@lists.hserus.net
ReplyTo: silklist@lists.hserus.net
Subject: Re: [silk] Why My Father Hated India
Sent: Jul 19, 2011 06:13

On Tuesday 19 Jul 2011 1:07:44 am Bharath Chari wrote:
> > Why would a politican in Pakistan have to say unpleasant things about
> > India to get elected? Does that translate to the inability to get elected
> > if a Pakistani politician were to say good things about India?
> >

> > shiv
>
> To change a few words in your para:
>
> Why would a politican _from the BJP_ have to say unpleasant things about
> _the Congress_ to get elected? Does that translate to the inability to
> get elected if a BJP politician were to say good things about _the
> Congress_ ?
>
> It doesn't seem to matter what the context is, does it? :)

Bharat - Google is useless. I am unable to find any evidence of the existence
of a Congress party or a BJP in Pakistan.

That leads me to the conclusion that you are equating the opposition of two
political parties in India (to each other) to the opposition of politicians in
Pakistan to India.

Bharat - this is plain sophistry. If fails to address the original question I
asked and diverts the topic to a completely unrelated issue that has no
connection whatsoever. Are you joking or do you fail to see Pakistan as a
separate country?  Is this some weird "Akhand Bharat" (pun  unintended) dream
that you are expressing.

shiv

--
srs (blackberry)