On Friday 02 Dec 2011 10:50:03 am Deepak S Yahoo wrote:
> Anyone know how I get a local drivers license in BLR?
>
> I have a Ca drivers lic, US citizen but have OCI.
>
> Thx.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
Ask and find out where the local RTO  (Road Transport Office" is in Bangalore.
there are 4 or 5 (North, South etc) . Acquire application forms for a learners
licence fill and submit. Will need health certificate from a government doctor
-
the RTO will be able to guide you about who can do that.

You will need to take a test after 1 month of holding a learners.

Also ask my unkal Google - who has a lot of useful info

http://rto.kar.nic.in/guide.htm

http://www.vijaypadiyar.in/blog/2009/10/how-to-get-driving-license-in-
bangalore

shiv