From: Ashwin Kumar <ashwi...@gmail.com>
Sender: silklist-bounces+suresh=hserus....@lists.hserus.net
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 07:15:25
To: <silklist@lists.hserus.net>
Subject: Re: [silk] Recommended Reading from 2011

On 5 December 2011 00:16, Thaths <tha...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Dec 4, 2011 at 10:34 AM, Brij Blog <brij.bl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hello fellow members,
>>
>> I am a new member here and am excited to be part of this group. Thanks to
>> Sankarshan for introducing me to this group and Udhay for adding me to it.
>>

> Welcome, Brij.
>

>> On 4 December 2011 23:35, Thaths <tha...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Has anyone read The Immortals Of Meluha by Amish Tripati:
>>>

>>> http://www.landmarkonthenet.com/books/the-immortals-of-meluha/9789380658742

Welcome Brij.

Sadly, my reading this year is at an all time low. The only ones I have
read, and can recommend are -

Drunkard's Walk - How Randomness Rules our Lives
http://www.amazon.com/Drunkards-Walk-Randomness-Rules-Lives/dp/0375424040

And, this recommendation may not go well at all -
A Song of Ice and Fire Series

:)

Thaths, please to be notifying dates of India visit, and if you will be
visiting Bangalore.

~ashwin