On Sun, Sep 16, 2012 at 9:27 PM, Deepak Misra <dee...@deepakmisra.com> wrote:
> I was having at a look at this site and it looks quite interesting for
> Indian users. The only scary issue here is the sharing of passwords for bank
> accounts etc. HOwever without the automatic refresh of accounts the tools is
> not that all powerful.
>
> Has anyone had an experience with this site ? The security policies say all
> the rigth things but there is hardly any information throuigh google on
> actual users that too with security bacgrounds.

I was an early user until they had to have my passwords and all that,
which I'm too paranoid to provide. While they state that passwords are
only stored at the client, not transferred to server etc, I have the
fear that a rogue user or app will be able to transmit this data out.
Plus, all the brokerage/banks require a password change every few
days/months - which I then have to reset back into Perfios etc. I wish
all banks/creditcards/investment web sites had a "read only" access
password (same user id, multiple passwords) where you couldn't do
anything like an NEFT or changing a service or something.

This probably is just my paranoia and may not be justified.