I am not sure if it is back, it was closed for a long time for renovation.

The last reviews I see for it online are like 2010.

There's quite a few korean restaurants though.  Including a new one I saw the
other day that seems to serve chinese and japanese cuisine as well,
Jageumseong.  And not too far is Inseoul. These are in another area (again,
close to mylapore) that's fast becoming foodie central - the part of TTK road
that leads towards the park sheraton from the club house road.

Mylapore by itself is kind of extremely traditional local vegetarian, you can
hardly get good meat dishes there let alone anything international.

Then if you come the other way from mylapore there's cornucopia in adyar, which
I can't recommend often enough

--srs (iPad)