A preview of my real life action adventure game for tourists - "live life
like a Madras teenager":

- A visit to the TASMAC store to pick up cheap liquid courage
-- For bonus points: this is done at around 6PM on a Friday or October 1st
- A spicy "chicken" Biryani made of genuine 100% crow
-- For bonus points one visits a political rally where one can accomplish
the above two tasks for free
-- Boss level: you don't get into a fight and return with all your teeth

- An auto ride, with haggling and cheating included of course but where the
auto driver is glad to be rid of you rather than the other way round

- Watching the first day first show of a popular Tamil movie but _so_
not-optional, standing in line to buy the tickets on current booking
-- bonus points: you dance in the aisles during the item number
-- boss level: the police get called in because of you

- Riding a city bus at peak hour on the foot board
-- bonus points: you wait until the bus has picked up speed before
attempting to board

- A visit to some of the nicer sections of city, where one can witness
fantastic entrepreneurial spirit in the sale of liberated auto parts

- A visit to Ritchie street or seedy DVD shops in Parsn complex to pick up
pirated DVDs
-- for bonus points you demand to see their secret collection of porn