> Ha ha.  They all get greedy.

I wonder if there isn't a limit to their greed.

> Then there's the pandas in kashi and puri .. awesome amounts of greed there.

Our tour guide/car driver said, it's the same at every Krishna temple in North
India. They are after your money. :)

> Compare that to some other temples - like the nellaiappar in tirunelveli.
> When we were there some months back the priest was running short of supplies
> for the puja and some people visiting the temple had to step out and buy
> flowers, oil and camphor.  Which is kind of sad ..

IMO, Somanth was much better than Dwaraka, though I did like Bet Dwaraka (no
photography there though).
Gujarat also introduced me to the cult of Swaminarayan. I had heard about them,
but never experienced their religious centers. Those guys have cornered the
market in commercializing God, and I thought IS-Con was bad.
~ashwin