From: Kingsley Jegan Joseph <k...@kingsley2.com>

I have degrees in fashion design, sociology and information systems. I
dabble in history, language (speak/read ?????, ??????, ?????,  ???? ??
?????, picola di Italiano & muy pocito Espa?ol, read Brahmi and some Tamil
inscriptions), culture. I try to practice mindfullness, humility/kindness
and progressive thinking.

Hi Kingsley: we met at the last Silk Meet.  Have you been to Molkalmuru near
Bellary? My brother in law is crazy about Brahmi and dragged me on a trip
there.  Very old inscriptions, although I can't recall if they were Brahmi.
Must have been, right? Do you know Iravatham? Not Indra's elephant, but the
professor who is an authority on this sort of thing.  Chennai based.  Great to
have you on Silk.  Welcome.  I am a mindfulness wannabe but for now, I play n
back 2 games on my iPhone.