"A look at population numbers would say yes. But then quality of life
indicators - and not just material quality, but indicators that take
into account mental illness, loneliness, depression and so on give a
very mixed reading."

By most metrics, hunter-gatherers are the happiest.

So I blame farmers for all the troubles of the world.

-- Charles