For some reason I did not receive John Sundman's original mail.

> > I'm willing to bet you're all going to experience less cognitive
> decline than I will.

Not necessarily.

Lots of other factors including how much I smoke, drink, smoke pot, or
use cocaine or heroin,fail to exercise myself and my brain, my genes and
my environment.

In India it's called karma, which can be a biatch.

All Indians are required to learn three languages at school. I wonder if
anyone can show that biligulalism is better than trilingualism because
the trilinguals wither their brains away with chronic indolent
short-circuitating cerebro-neural-megatranslatitis. I await the results
of research with bated breath.

shiv