Hmm...hi again, Rajesh. I want to ask a TDQ...Thread Drift Question....how
many people had a blog on LiveJournal? I know of Udhay, Anjana, Derek,
Vinit, Charles, Debbie, Nishant,  Kiran-Jace, Suraj, Kalyan,  Rajesh (whom
I met because of LJ, in fact; I met him as a talented musician, as he
didn't have kids or the parent identity then.) I was quite a late adopter,
but I enjoyed the then-vibrant LJ interactions very much. It's now
moribund, but I still post there regularly as a matter of
writing-something-regularly-discipline.

 Cheers, Deepa.