Rajesh Mehar <rajeshme...@gmail.com> writes:

> I would second (or is it third) the Amrut range. They have 3 variants.

So during the tour of their distillery, I discovered that they actually
have some 26 variants. It's hard to find anything other than Fusion in
the usual booze shops though. The PR guy said that they export to some
outlets in the UK, but he wasn't too clear on who they were...

This month and a bit, the weather in Bangalore is perfect for some
peaty, smoky whiskys.

Obligatory thread drift:
http://erniebutton.com/?portfolio=vanishing-spirits-the-dried-remains-of-singlemalt-scotch

--
Alok

Whether you can hear it or not,
The Universe is laughing behind your back.
                -- National Lampoon, "Deteriorata"