In the interest of economic efficiency, I have a proposal regarding this.
Simply put:

(1) There is an economic cost to renaming roads.

(2) To minimize costs, it is best to avoid renaming roads too many times.

(3) The easiest thing to do is to rename roads to something
non-controversial (e.g. "Red road', "Green road', ... et cetera -or- "112th
St NE", "113th St NE" and so on), and leave it that way.

I made a post on my Facebook group regarding this. Let me dig it up.

 - James
P.S. It gives me great pleasure to talk about bringing greater economic
efficiency to the Land of the Buddha.