My short answer to that is : do you really want to pay more taxes?

I can think of a hundred reasons to pay more taxes (healthcare for all,
childcare for all, free college for all), but this is not a good one.
 - James

P.S. As an American, I hate paying taxes. I would certainly advise you,
dear Suresh, to also hold on to as much of your hard-earned money as you
can.
P.P.S. I have answers for everything. JAMES.  BONILLA. IS. BACK. (
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aihte967SEg)