Habanero bills itself as "Tex-Mex" which, while potentially delicious, is
not "Mexican." (It does, however look relatively authentically Tex-Mex. The
proof is in the eating, anyone can write a menu.)

Chinita does not look especially Mexican either. The menu looks pretty
generic. "Mexican" food is pretty regional - Oaxacan food is quite
different from Yucatecan food for example. "Mexican" food makes about as
much sense as "Indian" food.

-- Charles (grew up on the Mexican border, has travelled in Mexico, loves
Yucatecan food.)