I've eaten at Chinita several times. The lady who designed the restaurant,
and runs it along with her husband and brother in law, is of Chinese
ethnicity but lived in the US mostly. So, I guess it's reasonable to expect
a certain degree of 'fusion-y-ness' in the food.

Having said that, at Chinita, the flan (the Mexican take on the Caramel
Custard), their braised pork tacos, and their pico di Gallo, all tasted
authentic, in an all-the-ingredients-told-a-credible-story-together way.