PLEASE use something civilised like text messages. bonobashi

    On Friday, 29 January 2016 3:48 PM, Thaths <tha...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Habanero would be perfect. I'd love to check out the Hyderabadi version of
Mexican. Also, it sounds like it is quite close to Westin.

Unfrotunately, I don't use Whatsapp. So gChat it has to be. I'll all send
you an off-list[1] email with my number. Please feel free to sms on it.

Thaths
[1] So that it doesn't get stored in the Silk list web archive and get
crawled by some some phone number harvesting spider.