Hello Silklisters
I just got here, and Udhay mentioned it's good form to start with an intro so
here goes...
I grew up in small town Punjab, knocked about Delhi, New York and London for a
bit. Now call Mumbai my home. After 18 years of working up the ladder in large
companies, I've ditched predictability in favour of first, going back to school
and now, my new baby - a fintech startup. When not dabbling in finance, I am
known as Bombay Foodie, also the name of my blog where I share some crazy
dessert recipes and comment on everything food.
I've enjoyed falling through the warren holes of Silk list archives and truly
glad to be part of such interesting discussions :-)
Simmi