I am not convinced that such cable cars are scalable, desirable or
efficient for mass public transit. Take the biggest cities in the world:
Shanghai, Lagos, Beijing, Moscow, Delhi, Istanbul, Tokyo, New York, etc.
The megacities that are not nightmares to commute in are ones which have a
well-functioning metro rail system.

Thaths