I already had to recompile exim against openssl instead of gnutls. On a debian
box

Which by the way was the only usable way at that time to stop exim’s linked
gnutls from barfing on a new ssl certificate generated using the exact same
scripts that worked earlier.  The same cert worked perfectly after the
recompile by the way.

Let me see what I can do about the mailman upgrade.  If I get enough time for
it.

--srs

On 04/08/16, 3:10 PM, "silklist on behalf of Biju Chacko"
<silklist-bounces+suresh=hserus....@lists.hserus.net on behalf of
biju.cha...@gmail.com> wrote:

    On Thu, Aug 4, 2016 at 5:19 AM, Suresh Ramasubramanian
    <sur...@hserus.net> wrote:

    >There's a known fix but it requires a mailing list server upgrade among
other things for me to implement it

    I seem to recall that you know a little about email -- I'm sure you'll
    fix it. ;-)