Dear Silklisters -

I'm honored and delighted that Udhay kindly invited me to join you.

If I may introduce myself - I'm Cindy Gallop, founder and CEO of social sex
videosharing sextech startup MakeLoveNotPorn, which began as a little
public service site I launched at TED 2009 with this talk:

http://blog.ted.com/cindy_gallop_ma/

and which received a huge global response that drove me to turn it into a
business designed to both make money and do good:

https://techcrunch.com/2015/04/04/porn-sex-tech-and-cindy-gallop/

We're building a new category online - social sex - in order to make it
easier for the world to talk about sex. Because operating a startup in this
area is extremely challenging:

https://www.fastcompany.com/3065232/startup-report/when-
prude-investors-cockblock-sex-tech-no-one-gets-off

I have been defining, pioneering and championing my own category, sextech,
in order to open up the tech and business world's minds to what has the
potential to be the next trillion dollar sector:

https://www.hottopics.ht/14192/what-is-sextech-and-why-
is-everyone-ignoring-it/

and am raising the world's first and only sextech fund, AllTheSky Holdings:

http://money.cnn.com/2017/01/24/technology/tech-versus-taboos-cindy-gallop/

I had the enormous pleasure of meeting Udhay in Bangalore last week - MLNP
gets a lot of traffic and emails from India, especially Indian millennials,
and I am actively seeking investors to launch MakeLoveNotPorn India in
order to help promote and educate on good sexual values and good sexual
behavior - as FactorDaily outlines here:

http://factordaily.com/sex-tech-startup-funding-pornography/

#makeindianlovenotporn!

I'm very much looking forward to the discourse here on SilkList.

And I thought I'd entertain you by including a link to of one of my most
favorite Indian experiences - learning the Lungi Dance from the master
himself.... ☺

https://www.facebook.com/cindy.gallop/videos/10153697237373313/

I love India and hope very much to have business reasons to return soon.

Many thanks -

All the best,
Cindy

--

Please help crowdfund my startup on iFundWomen:
https://ifundwomen.com/projects/makelovenotporn

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/cindygallop

Book me to speak:
http://www.robinsonspeakers.com/cindy-gallop-speaker-speakers-bureau