On Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 2:22 PM Udhay Shankar N <ud...@pobox.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 9:44 AM, Thaths <tha...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Welcome to Silklist, Cindy. I first heard you (and of your work) a few
> > years ago, IIRC, in Dan Savage's podcast Savage Lovecast.
>

> ​Thaths, ​your name came up in the conversation that Cindy and I had - due
> to your past work as part of the back end team at the world's most valuable
> domain name. :)

Ah, yes! My gig at, what I describe in my resume simply as, "a popular
search engine".

Porn, interestingly, has a long history of being early adopters of
technology. The success of media/technology like Polaroid, super 8 film,
the web, (and I am told Snapchat, etc.) is driven by human quest for
(Kabuki) sex.

Thaths