hi everyone,

a student here, wanting to be in no doubts,
searching for classmates who can teach the art of questions and expressions
a strong believer & operate with the notion of "we are being simulated"
I try to see/feel dimensions in Zero & One and many aspects between them..
wander a lot here. --- my enquiries are to their workings - downthrow and
upheaval... Say between  magic and logic, male and female, anion & cation,
matter and space..
a musician in spare time , love learning and relearning..

coming to existential realities, I just quit my job @ Target where I was
leading innovation in food and investments in food tech with Target
accelerator prog.
.. currently learning mixology and trying to concoct my new venture
...(welcome any thoughts or questions around India & bharat - what does it
take to get more women on the table (Board & Bar) .. what opportunities are
lurking with the ban on liquor in many states.. and world wide liquor
consumption also coming down..

glad to be joining silk list - thanks Uday & Sharat.
wanting to learn more....
--
Regards,
Vasanth