What I did find interesting in that piece I linked to are that the quoted
comments speak of a surge in ED in younger men in this generation. Is this
an observed scientific fact? And any cause attributed to it?

Nikhil Mehra
Advocate
B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) (NLSIU), LL.M (Northwestern)

Chambers of Nikhil Mehra
E-348 Ground Floor | Greater Kailash - II | New Delhi 110048
+91 98107 76904
nikhil.mehra...@gmail.com