Welcome, Ashim!

On Sun, Nov 5, 2017 at 5:24 PM Ashim D'Silva <as...@therandomlines.com>
wrote:

> we
> also tried running a photo site for a while that we’d love to get going
> again: http://picklejar.in

Nice!  I see (former?) Silklister Kalyan Varma's photos are included in
there.

I recently started the move from Flickr to Instagram (
https://www.instagram.com/footloosethaths/) for social sharing of my
photos. I am still looking for a portfolio hosting solution, but haven't
found one that works for me. Smugmug comes highly recommended.

Thaths