Yup, I think we’re about done at this point. I do like that you’re
optimistic about people wanting to know how things work—there’s just too
much going into a device these days for anyone to know everything about it.
And with machine learning, it’s going to be literally impossible.
Instruments to deal with unkind humans is really important too. And I guess
that means we’ll have to develop more structured ways to deal with unkind
technology and the humans that control it.

Cheerio,

Ashim D’Silva
Design & build
www.therandomlines.com