You wrote:

>To anyone,
>  When I make my CS it comes out a golden color after a couple of
hours of
>sitting.  After about 4-5 days it them starts to turn black.  Does
anyone
>know why this is happening?
>  Also I may have missed this conversation before but actually what
are the
>chances of the skin turning gray from prolonged use of the CS.  I
currently
>take about 8 tablespoons a day of approx. 8ppm. for treatment of lyme.
>would like to increase but want to make sure this does not increase
the
>chances of the skin turning color.
>Thanks for the reply.
>Donna

Hi Donna
It's Arnie again.Since you are suffering with lyme disease I would
suggest you get a copy of my brothers book THE MICRO SILVER BULLET by
Dr.M.Paul Farber.He is probably one of the first persons to get well
from the dreaded Lyme disease. He describes in his book how he did it
using silver. He also tells how to rebuild your body while taking the
silver and after you get rid of the lyme. Sincerely ARNIE