Think it might be worth considering the pulser as a serious adjunct to CS.
I suspect the reason besides having multiple strains of the lyme bug, why
CS does not always work is due to CS's inability to reach the lymph nodes
and cavity areas. So while you are dealing with pathogens in the
bloodstream and gut etc possible reinfection is occurring from places where
CS has not been able to go. The pulser in my opinion is a must for more
complete treatment. Everyone on the list should read Bob Becks material
just to understand these type of issues.

Chris Gupta.