Hello to my silver friends,
Just to confirm a recent post regarding a study conducted concerning the
effectiveness of cs upon food poisoning type organisms;Last week I had a rhs
abdominal pain constantly for 2 1/2 days.
Finally swallowed a mouthful of home-made cs;pains relieved within the hour
with no recurrence!You know ,when everything is alright with your body you
just don't notice it,as if sort of unconscious of it.But,if something hurts
....you sure know it and seem to become extra" body conscious".Just a
personal observation..
Oh yes,the question I have is for a breastfeeding mother.Has anyone
experience,
advice,concern,study etc concerning the ingestion of cs by a breastfeeding
mother?
Would the baby also get the silver?Is this inadvisable,recommended or other?
petemc