Bruce, when making CS last night I found this:

1.  It left a film on my glass that was light yellow and very hard to
get off, in fact I still have not got all of it off.

2.  When I drink the CS it has a slight metal taste.

3.  Right after drinking 8 oz I get a slight numbness in my throat that
goes away after about 30+/- minutes.

Question:

1.  After 30+/- minutes can you stop and re-boil the water/CS, then
continue to make CS?

2.  When you refer to low DC are you saying that 9V is better than 27V,
or are you saying to stay away from higher Volts than 27?

Bruce, thanks for your help. Ni