Donna,
I just started on the WaterOz and there is a difference in taste and reaction
(My wife said it bothered her throat when she took it, and she can tell
without looking, if that's what's in the bottle) Perhaps its more potent?  I'm
not sure, but I've been taking 1 tablespoon 2x a day for about a week now, but
I'm going to cut it down to once a day.I have not noticed anything different
in the way I'm feeling--so that's good!! But if you're "herxing" now, I think
you should start with less.  When I was herxing really bad, I found that if I
cut back on the amount I took, the Herx was less severe.  The WaterOz was $60
for a gallon with shipping. The CSPro CS is $100 for 5- 16oz bottles
delivered.($16 per bottle plus shipping)  so the Water Oz is 1/2 the price.
I'll let you know how it goes.  All I know is I never want to feel the way I
did a year ago with the Lyme. Let me know what you decide to do.
Nick