Awww, yer all a bunch of anarchists! Warms my heart! <LOL> <GRIN>

Still, Deb, if you could let us know what you find out I for one
would really appreciate it. If it's really a worthwhile effort we
should know.

I'm skeptical whenever govt offers to "help" us. If they start
funding research, they start *controlling* it, too. When they have
the power to approve and sanction *any* project, they acquire the
implicit power to eventually prohibit all others.

In the meantime, we'll keep pluggin' along.

Thanks,

Mike D.

paul b wrote:

> Our health is far too important to permit any government
> involvement at all in it.

[mdev...@mail.id.net                       ]
[Speaking only for myself...              ]