In a message dated 9/30/98 10:22:48 PM Eastern Daylight Time, garl...@clnk.com
writes:

<< They  recommend lemon juice/ cranberry/ aloe mix. Also Magnesium and
 Ginko. Anyone out there been through this? I am trying to stay out of
 hospital and Allopathic Dr office.  Thanks!!  Jolly >>

I went through this a few years ago.  In desperation, I went to visit a
friend.  She made me some chamomile tea with lemon and honey in it.  I got the
first sleep I had had in 3 days and nights.  Passed out on her couch for over
7 hours.  And no more pain.  Now, when I feel like I may be ready to pass
another stone, I take out the chamomile and it seems to break it up and I
can't even feel it passing.

Sandra