Jolly: Been there, done that! Anyone who has not experienced that pain can't
begin to understand. The exact same thing happened to me in 1959. They never
found the stone, but they did find a trace of blood in the urine, and
concluded that I passed a stone. Years later (1983) I was found to have
gallstones. Is it possible that I experienced gallstone pain instead of
kidney stone in 1959?? Be sure they check you for gallstones. Just a
thought.

Regards, Dean