From: David Leach & Linda Grace
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: silver color question
Date: Tuesday, August 25, 1998 9:09PM

Hi, Could anyone give me any idea what would be causing my
silver to come out balckish color instead of golden? The
first three batches of silver I made (about a cup at a time)
were golden colored and tastless but the last three have
been blackish colored and bitter tasting.Also the wire got
very pitted (had to replace it as there was barely anything
left) I'm not doing anything differently that I know of. I
use distilled water and glass  and ceramic containers.

I'm fairly new to making the silver and also new to the
list, so forgive me if this tipic has been discussed before.
Thanks for any help you can offer.  Linda

List maintainer: Mike Devour <mdev...@id.net>