JohnJ <jo...@access.mountain.net> wrote:

> >Dear Marsha
> >     How do you make your 30PPM  solutions?  I'm unsure of the potency of
> >mine and haven't had enough improvement with my Lyme Disease.

John,

There is an article at:

    http://www.xpressnet.com/bhealthy/bodywght.html

that describes a dosage protocol for Lyme treatment. The dose is
referenced to their own 30 ppm mild-silver-protein product. One has
to *assume* that a similar home-made product will be about as
effective *AND*, most importantly, adjust for the concentration of
the CS that you use, if it is either less or more concentrated.

So if their protocol tells you to take 1 teaspoon 3 times a day, then
you would triple that if your CS was only 10ppm, instead of the 30
ppm they sell.

Determining the potency of your home made CS is not an exact
science, but their protocol will at least help you get into the
ballpark of a therapeutic dose. Their admonition to adjust dosage in
response to how you feel is also important.

To summarize,

The dose you take needs to be adjusted for your body weight (per
their article), the strength of *your* CS, and the symptoms you
experience.

If you need further help, just ask on list.

Be well,

Mike D.

[mdev...@mail.id.net                       ]
[Speaking only for myself...              ]