-----Original Message-----
From: JohnJ <jo...@access.mountain.net>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Date: Friday, August 14, 1998 1:40 PM
Subject: Re: CS dose for Lyme treatment?

>Dear Marsha
>     How do you make your 30PPM  solutions?  I'm unsure of the potency of
>mine and haven't had enough improvement with my Lyme Disease.
>
>jo...@access.mountain.net

Dear John, Here is the letter I send to folks who respond from the Lyme ng
with the directions:

Making Colloidal Silver is quite easy to do, and only
costs about 20 bucks or so. After the generator is done, the only thing
you`ll need to replace is the distilled water, and fresh batteries every
year or so. The silver lasts a long time!
I have some silver wire to sell, if you`d like some, it is five
dollars, postage included, my cost.  (I get it in bulk from a jewelry
supplier, who only sell by the ounce. One ounce is enough for many
generators.That`s why I do this, so people can get just the amount they
require. If you want some, I`ll need an address to send it to.)

Here are the directions:
You`ll need 3 nine volt batteries, the square ones,
4 alligator clips, the kind with a clip at either end of a plastic coated
wire, available at Radio Shack type stores,
2  5-inch long pieces of .999 fine pure silver wire, 14 gauge,
some distilled water,
a 2 cup glass measuring cup,
and a dark glass bottle to store the finished CS in, or a clear one
covered with foil. (This keeps out the light,
which turns the silver dark.)

Rinse the cup with distilled water, to remove dust or soap residue.
Pour in 2 cups of distilled water.
Duct tape the batteries together, or rubber band them, for ease of handling.
Connect the batteries to the silver wires and to each other with the clips.
There are two clips on each end of the alligator, for a total of 8; there
are 6 posts, and the 2 wires, each uses a clip.
One silver wire goes to a positive post on one end battery, the other to a
negative post on the other end battery. Now hook up the remaining 4 clips to
the other posts, positive to negative, from one battery to another.
Drop the wires into the water, after first making a small bend in the end of
the silver wires, so they hang on the lip of the cup. Keep the wires about 1
inch apart. Don`t let the clips get in the water. About 4 inches of the
silver should be submerged.
Watch the wires, in about 5 minutes or so, depending on the purity of the
water, you should see bubbles on one wire. That is hydrogen forming from the
process. The other will get black fuzz. You may see golden clouds forming,
that is the Colloid!
Now time for 1/2 hour. When the time is up, wipe the wires off with a clean
paper towel.
That black stuff is silver oxide. Replace them, and let sit for another 1/2
hour.
You now have Colloidal Silver!
Wipe again, detach the wires and store the generator.
Pour the finished CS into the storage bottle. It should be pale golden to
amber in color.
Take several big swallows each day, at least three. Any excess is easily
excreted. You can
put it into juice or koolaid if desired. It takes a lot to get rid of Lyme,
as the Borrellia can hide all over the body, the sneaky little bugs... :o(
Marsha