>Reid,
>  I worry about you taking so many antibiotics. Do you not get herx reactions
>with your CS and so you don't think it is doing any good or are you just so
>determined to kill this damn bug? I know that the drugs do a number on your
>immune system each time you use them and that is why I worry about you more.
>Deb

  Wellllll, I'm kinda stuck between a rock and a hard place. If I don't take
the antibotics then I'm like a zomby that can't even function enough to drive
a car safely. If I do take them then I run the risk of depleting my immune
system down so far that a cold could kill me. I managed to get off them last
year by getting an IV for 3-4 months. That's the first time in over 8 years
that I was able to surive without them. If it hadn't been for a line
infection that came up two weeks later I'd probally be off them now.
  One doctor told me he was afraid to change my antibotics because if
I keep changing then there might come a time where I get sick and nothing
will help. I explained to him later that if I don't kill this it's going
to kill me so I'll have to cross that bridge when I get there.

  The CS has very little effect on me. Between you me and the wall I've
even injected it with no results. The only way that it might be effective
would be if I could inject it right into the skin. That's I won't try
anymore because I'm afraid of turning blue and still haveing the disease.

  Thank you for your concern but don't worry about me. I'm just doing what
I can to to stay alive.

Take Care

Reid