Dameon;

I am truly saddened to hear that you had such a "bad" experience with
muscle testing. If I were you in that situation, I may feel the same way
today.

Fortunately for me, when I was paralyzed and dying, and my colleagues
could not figure it out, therefore I should just go home and die, I was
very fortunate to find a master kinesiologist. I thank God for him every
day for figuring out the cause of my paralysis. He saved my life!

And I note, I am still here.

I have since discovered and am reminded by my own Mother, that muscle
testing is both and Art & Science. Not everyone does it well.

You being an artist  know that giving the tools to a person, does not
mean that he or she will produce fine art.

The same goes for muscle testing. Given the tools does not mean that the
person using them has the knowledge, skill, commitment and much needed
practice to use them effectively.

Today I have more respect than ever for Dr. V, after reading your post
Dameon,
for his hanging in there for 30 years, putting up with all the cajoling
and abuses from disbelievers, and for his commitment to research that
led him to discover all sorts of fabulous things to use muscle testing
for, and how not to use it. For all of the sacrifices he has made to
teach thousands of other professionals. And all for the sake of "helping
people get well."

chc