? I was sent a sample of commercial CS, and I did some tests with it
today. I hope this will
be of help to someone. I still will have to do a lot more testing,
and one of these days I need to learn to grow bad bacteria to test
with. I keep learning, and I will see even more come from this
research as I progress. Hang in there, we will all learn something
from what I have discovered and will discover in the future. Jim Einert,
N.D.>

Jim; Thanks for your valuable info. Keep up the good work. I am jealous,
do not have a microscope yet.

Very Grateful,
     chc

PS: Thanks for the idea of saliva and urine testing for Ph. Did not
think of it
        In the past, I have not found them to be that reliable. Possibly
because
       So many people I see have multiple organ involvement and the pH
testings   of saliva and urine don't help me figure what organ is
compensating for what, whereas the arterial blood gases tell me what is
respiratory and what is metabolic! I need to return to simplicity.