Doug wrote:
While we're waiting for Bob Wells to provide more details on the MCT
<snip>

My reply:
Hmmm, I forgot that I was the bottle neck...  I need to get back to my
buddy and get him to help me with the lab.  Can do.  Just gotta make
some phone calls.

Doug also wrote:
Also, some good news regarding this. I have a friend who heads the
organics section of a commercial environmental testing laboratory. She
has offered to arrange with the metals section of the lab to test our
sample. The output of the test would be the concentration of elemental
and ionic silver expressed in parts per million. As another poster
cleverly suggested, if all the participants receive a small sample of
the master sample then they can "calibrate" their TDS-1's against the
labs results. Oh yeh, did I forget to mention that they would test this
sample for us for FREE! Love that word.

My reply:
Doug, can they test both the ppm and the particle size?

Doug wrote:
So the short story is, we need to decide on the brewing process, cook
some up, mail it to me and I'll get it to the lab for the test then I'll
post the results. Then we and the MCT lab will have a much better idea
of what we're using on the bug tests. That is providing there's not such
a long time between the two sets of tests that shelf life becomes an
issue. We need to move briskly on this since if the lab gets busy with
their paying work then the offer may be withdrawn. We should try to have
consensus on this within a few days and I would like to have sample in
hand within say 10 days. Does that seem reasonable to all?

My reply:
I'm in full agreement.

Bob Wells