Don't be too concerned --- I can tell you that the only part that I didn't like
was drinking the epsom salts.  But even then, after a while I learned that if I
made it with very cold water and "chugged it" real quick, the taste wasn't so
bad.  I had no trouble sleeping, no discomfort whatsoever.  Also, I never felt
the stones go rumbling through my bile ducts like Clark suggests, although I
pushed out many of them (some as big as marbles).

One thing I can stress is *don't eat any foods containing fats* the day you do
it, or you won't build up enough bile pressure to push the stones out later.
I've had good results eating oatmeal for breakfast and a salad (with no-fat
dressing) for lunch on the day of the cleanse.
Also highly recommended --- zap for a week (or take parasite herbs for three
weeks) before the cleanse.  Good luck!

...Tom