For CHC and any other newcomers:
We are collecting pledges to handle the cost of laboratory testing of CS

at different concentrations against different pathogens

Are we talking about in petri dishes? Like doing Lab Culture &
Sensitivity studies???  Who will do the tests?

Thanks for the clarification guys. I am just trying to get up to speed.

Does anyone know, or has anyone read anything about HOW the CS works?

Colloidal Silver was used for years for different problems, infections,
diseases, etc, do you think dosage and treatment info would be available
in archives somewhere????
Does anyone have any ideas about this???.

Thank you in advance.
chc