OK, it seems that we have at least some interest in getting our own
testing done, so for now let's press on.

Thanks to all who've pledged. Almost half way there already!!

Anyone hear from Bob Wells yet?

Also, again, please hold all checks until we reach the magic number and
work out all the logistics.

For now the fund stands as follows:

 Debbie McDonald    lullw...@flash.net                      - $10.00
 Marsha Hallett     liah...@pacbell.net                     - $20.00
 Dameon             likow...@earthlink.net                  - $20.00
 Dean Woodward      woodw...@educelec.com                   - $20.00
 George             george.bere...@nashville.com            - $20.00
 George Martin      gmar...@usonet.ne.jp                    - $50.00
 Douglas McMurtrie  dmcmu...@bellatlantic.net               - $50.00
                                                             _______

                                      Total to Date         $ 190.00

For CHC and any other newcomers:
We are collecting pledges to handle the cost of laboratory testing of CS
at different concentrations against different pathogens

For George Martin:
I agree that knowing the blood levels vs the ingested levels would be
very valuable info. Maybe after this is done we could have a volunteer
take a very specific dose on a daily basis for a month then have their
blood tested for CS levels. I would be more than happy to serve as the
guinea pig myself.