Okay, guys, here's the fly in the ointment.  I had volunteered 10
bucks-- maybe it got routed wrong (and I really appreciate the
record keeper in this matter; I'm no good at that sort of thing,
and don't want to learn to be good.)  Since it got misplaced in
the shuffle, after I heard that the results were already in,
I kept quiet because I really don't like to waste money-- too hard
to come by some days-- and replication of honest test results
seems a waste to me and I really don't want to contribute to that.
'Course I never made it to the list, so ole stingy gut me shoulda
kept mum--  NOT!!  I'm too committed to openness, especially with
such a terrific group as this.

What a wonderful thing that we're willing to put our money where
our mouths are.  Since this test has now been done twice, I suggest
some other project.  And Bob seems to be a natural leader.  I
nominate him Secretariat/National Treasure/Presidio.  How 'bout if
we send him (or whomever we elect) money-- whatever we're comfortable
with-- and then come to a consensus about how to spend it.  I would,
however, suggest that we do as we've done on this:  wait till we
do a pretty thorough investigation to see if we can obtain whatever
information we're after without cost.  With money in hand, we'll
be able to expedite this thing.

Frankly, it's a risk.  Bob may turn out to be a con man who runs
off to Mexico with our $4.35; but I'm as willing to bet that he's
responsible as I'm willing to admit that I'm not going to handle
anyone else's money.  I trade commodities for a living, and it
makes me nervous handling my own money.

Marsha, speaking of money, I have the money order to send you, and
I'll mail it today.  Thanks for the silver, gorgeous.
Wil C.