As threatned, I did another high tech test on milk.

I put two four oz. glasses out in the garage on Friday.
I put one teaspoon of CS in one of them. No signs of any
smell or curlding as of this morning(Monday). The other untreated
milk was FOUL smelling and curlded. So for the hell of it,
I put one oz of the CS treated milk in the bad stuff.
As of now, there is no smell in the bad one either. Tempreture
around 80 degrees ambient.

My
conclusion is that the CS is either a good antibacterial agent or
one hell of a deodorant. Anybody tested their CS yet?
bjs