Hello John and list,

I'm encouraged to hear your report. I know from helping my mom care
for hers, that keeping the skin moist is a constant challenge. You
might try mixing some of your cs into a creme, lotion or oil base,
along the lines Jerry suggested in a post he made a couple of weeks
back which I'm attaching below. Not something I've tried yet, but
sounds reasonable.

By the way, what brand of CS are you taking? What parts-per-million
is it supposed to be? Or are you making it yourself? This'll help us
evaluate how much you're taking.

Be patient. I hope things continue to improve for you!

Mike D.

------Begin included message fragment...