Tai-Pan wrote:
> h2o2
>   Its effective action as a bactericidal agent is questionable. Its
>  nontoxic.

The food industry uses it  expressly for the pupose of its
anti-bacterial properties.

>    Now Ozone (O3) is quite toxic and used primarily as an industrial
>  bleach. Its a strong oxidizing agent and used to bleach colored
>  substances to colorless compounds, such as oils,waxes and fabrics.
>  Silver,which is normally not oxidized by most things is readily
> oxidized by Ozone (blackened). Natural rubber becomes hard and brittle
> when ozone
>  attacts it. It is sometimes used to purify air and sterilize water but
>  it attacts everything around it (the equipment) causing a lot of
>  corrosion and equipment failures and toxic releases. That makes it not
>  economical to use and hazardous to have around.

What you say is not quite the correct picture of o3. I snipped up
an article that capsulates what is really going on.

                          OxyFile #345

Ozone: Life-Threatening Pollutant or Powerful Healing Agent?

Nathaniel Altman
author of Oxygen Healing Therapies

1. Municipal water treatment.

"Chlorination as it is practiced in potable-water treatment plants
cannot adequately remove viruses to an acceptable level. The
complete control of viruses by ozone at low dosage levels is well
documented."4

Today more than 2500 municipalities around the world purify their
water supplies with ozone, including Los Angeles, Paris, Montreal,
Moscow, Kiev, Singapore, Brussels, Florence, Turin, Marseilles,
Manchester and Amsterdam.

Ozone has also been used to purify the water in public swimming
pools since 1950. During the Olympic Games held in Los Angeles
during the summer of 1984, the European teams insisted that the
water in the swimming pools be treated with ozone (as opposed to
chlorine) or they would not participate in the events.

5. Medical Ozone
.

Today some 8000 licensed health practitioners (including medical
doctors, homeopathic physicians and naturopaths) in Germany use
ozone in their practices, while some 15,000 practitioners use
ozone on the European continent, either alone or as a compliment
to other therapies. While considered "experimental" by North
American scientists, the medical uses of ozone are well-known and
well-established outside the United States.

Applications

Used primarily to kill viruses, destroy bacteria and eliminate
fungi, ozone produces a number of important benefits in the human
body, including the oxygenation of blood, improved blood
circulation, and stimulating the oxygen- producing facility in
human tissues. It is also an important immunoregulator. For these
reasons, the range of human health problems that can respond
favorably to ozone therapy is quite broad. According to Drs.
Siegfried Rilling and Renate Viebahn in their book The Use of
Ozone in Medicine, physicians have used ozone therapy in the areas
of angiology (blood vessels), dermatology, (including allergology
and proctology), gastroenterology, gerontology, intensive care,
gynecology, neurology, odontology (dental medicine), oncology,
orthopedics, proctology, radiology, rheumatology, surgery
(including vascular surgery) and urology.9 As the Canadian report
cited earlier indicated, ozone has been proven to effectively
purify human blood supplies.