From:   Fidget [mailto:fid...@warwick.net]
Sent:   Saturday, June 13, 1998 7:36 PM
To:     silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject:        Re:  Sears Water Distiller

The Sears water distiller sale ends Thursday, June 18.

I plan on looking at the unit tomorrow as I am interested in purchasing
one.

Can anyone guide me as to what I should be looking for in the way of a
good unit/bad unit?

I phoned the local Sears store and asked if there were any product specs
and was told "whatever is written on the box".

As I have no knowledge of these machines, can anyone guide me as to what
I should look out for?  Any specific parts of the machine that break or
wear down quickly.  Should I buy any extra parts/pieces (is there any)?

Guess I will find out tomorrow, but are there any rubber hoses, or other
material, that these machines use?  Are they of a material that would be
toxic that I should watch out for?

Sorry for all the questions people...just want to be prepared to make a
wise purchase.

Fidget

List maintainer: Mike Devour <mdev...@id.net>